Methodology Followed Why CHA
The Program has been designed to be a fine blend of theoretical and practical inputs and allied areas as well,
to give students a deeper knowledge of the operational, mechanical & management techniques adopted in Industry.
The grooming methodology helps youngsters with professional or entrepreneurial aspirations and determination,
to realise their true latent potential, bringing out their creativity, originality & vibrant nature to the forefront.
It helps students to develop core professional values of hard work, self-discipline, a sense of purpose & commitment,
time management and realization of their responsibilities & areas of accountability.
CHA places due emphasis on human values & ethics and as such, socially too students are guided into evolving a co-operative team spirit with genuine concern for each other’s self-dignity and for social & environmental issues.
The Education Delivery Methodology adopted at CHA:
- Continuous research and preparation in developing courses to make them Industry-relevant at all times.
- Innovative teaching methods like specified lectures, simulated classroom demonstrations and case studies, guest lectures, audio-visual presentations, group discussions.
- Guest Lectures by prominent persons from Industry such as Managing Directors, Vice-Presidents, CEO’s, General Managers & specialists in the fields of Hospitality, Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, IT & so on.
- Comprehensive on-the-job Industrial training / Internships, providing hands-on experience to the students, enabling them to relate directly to their jobs &work environment, once employed, without losing much time.
- Regular study tours to various establishments & corporate houses, where students are exposed to the different aspects of the management cycle, enabling them to coordinate theory with live situations, and to make the learning process more informative and enjoyable.
- Developing computing skills in students enabling them to cope with increasing levels of computerization in Industry operations, so vital in this age of Information & Technology.
- As in-depth analysis, inter and intra personal skills to be a core competent individual, ready for time and change management, are the need of the hour, CHA too emphasises more on sharpening students’ interpretative and communicative skills & developing leadership abilities, through interactive seminars, group discussions, role plays and team assignments.
- Special English Language/ French Language & Communication Skills classes, along with value-added courses in Creative Thinking, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Personality Development, etc., for transforming students into result oriented corporate achievers.
- Intensive Industry & corporate interaction.
CHA adopts the training paradigm of teaching students to ‘perform’, rather than merely ‘knowing & doing’.
This indeed is one of CHA’s many hallmarks. Students learn to accept constraints as they are & yet work effectively,
meeting deadlines through application & team work.